celebrating thatmom’s 100,000th podcast download!!!

600774_10152036205628298_1897016472_n

A couple months ago we went over 100,000 downloads of the thatmom podcast and we want you to celebrate with us!

Our July podcasts are filled with grace-filled discussion and August will bring you interviews with some popular longtime homeschooling favorites! Be sure to enter in the drawing for prizes which include a copy of Clay Clarkson’s just released Heartfelt Discipline, Christine Field’s Help for the Harried Homeschooler: A Practical Guide to Balancing Your Child’s Education with the Rest of Your Life, a Well-Planned Day planner from Home Educating Family, and an iPod Shuffle in your choice of colors for listening to all your thatmom podcasts!  Each time you leave a comment on the blog under the podcast entries during July and August, you will have your name entered in the drawing!

Share the links to the podcasts with your friends and see how quickly we can make it to the 200,000th mark!!!!!

Comments

1. Paula says

This is so exciting!!! I listened to your latest podcast yesterday afternoon. I wonder if I was your 100,000 listener? Thanks so much for taking the time and devoting so much to thatmom.com. Your efforts and your friendship have meant so much to me and have helped me through very difficult times! Love and prayers as you enter this next stage. :)

We actually went over the 100,000th mark in early May but wanted to celebrate with some podcast guests so moved our soiree forward a couple months! It has been so fun to see the interest in these discussions on relationship homeschooling continuing to grow and the best part has been meeting amazing friends like you and Don along this journey! I have great hopes for more growth coming in the next year or so as I anticipate my book coming out and some fun speaking opportunities are on the horizon. Nothing is more wonderful than encouraging moms and dads to enjoy the seasons of life in a homeschooling family!

3. M. Joy says

Congratulations Karen. I think the first podcast I downloaded was Don Veinot, about 4 or 5 years ago.

M. Joy, I so enjoyed those podcasts with Don…he’s a good guy and Midwest Christian Outreach is a great ministry!

5. Holly W. says

Awesome! Your podcasts have blessed me so very much! I’m glad to know they are blessing so many others, too!

6. JessicaC says

I am excited about this! I’ve been a long time reader, but rarely comment. I’m a homeschool grad from the patriarchal generation of himeschoolers who is now embarking on my own homeschooling journey with much fear and trembling. I appreciate your voice of wosdom as I try to figure this all out for me.

1. […] In this week’s podcast, thatmom continues where she left off in her discussion of what grace in parenting looks like. Join her as she looks at what it means to be your child’s biggest fan and how to exhort him to the glory of God!  And be sure to leave a comment on each of the podcast broadcast entries during July and August to win a variety of great prizes as thatmom celebrates her 100,000th podcast download!!! […]